Founder of Dodi Training
Since starting out in the law firm profession in 1985, Margaret has worked in a number of IT based roles for the likes of Hogan Lovells, Pinsent Masons and Norton Rose Fulbright, mainly concentrating on IT Training.
Margaret spent two years as a Personal Assistant to the Chairman of an advertising agency where her IT, organisation skills and experience have helped deliver a deep understanding of the needs of PA’s, secretaries and administration assistants.
With over 30 years experience working and training on DM systems and third party products that are used at law firms, Margaret’s experience of software includes but is not limited to, the following:
- Document Management Systems (DMS) – various, including iManage and NetDocuments
- Skype for Business
- Expert Time, Carpe Diem and Elite / Aderant – Time Recording systems
- Elite – Billing system
- Epoch Time Recording and SAP for Reporting
- Interaction – Client Relationship Management system
- Digital dictation – Big Hand
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, SharePoint
- Document Comparison software – CompareRite, DeltaView, Workshare
- Various Help Desk software packages
Margaret has long experience in running training sessions on a one to one basis, in a classroom, auditorium (up to 40 users) and via online systems such as WebEx, Skype and GoToMeeting.
Margaret is a Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF) and TAP (Training Accreditation Programme) qualified, and is a MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Master.
18,874 total views, 0 views today